Benefits of Membership
As a Collegiate Member, you are part of our global community of physicians working together to improve people’s heath. We have over 9,000 Members across over 90 countries.
When you pay your annual subscription as a Collegiate Member, you have access to an exclusive range of benefits including:
- Use of the internationally recognised postnominal
- Free access to CPD Events, including Masterclasses and our annual conference, St Luke’s Symposium, to keep you up to date with the latest developments in medicine
- Access to webinars of run by our six Faculties and Institutes
- Access to recordings of CPD webinars on the RCPI Digital Library, Panopto ( you can access this when you login to www.rcpi.ie)
- Discount on your Professional Competence Scheme enrollment fee, if you are registered with us to record your Professional Competence
- Have your name included in our Directory of Members and Fellows in good standing
- Collegiate Members of the Faculty of Paediatrics, have access to Pediatrics – the Journal of the American Academic of Pediatrics.